Category Archives for "Blog"

Google Algorithmic Change Jan 2012

Google have just updated their algorithm. Basically it will slap the sites that have ads filling their webpages above the fold. As I have always said, all Google want is the best user experience for their searchers. This means quality content and lots of it.

Matt Cutts

Matt Cutts

Ads prime location on a website is above the fold and Google understands this, but some marketers just abuse this area, they give poor quality content, or even worse, no content, then complain when their site gets deindexed! Doh

It doesn’t matter if you’re a multi million pound company or a part time affiliate marketer, you NEED to upload unique quality content and not just small snippets, the more content the better.

Matt Cutts has anounced that they plan to implement over 500 changes to their algorithm in 2012 and his advise to publishers? Overall, our advice for publishers continues to be to focus on delivering the best possible user experience on your websites and not to focus on specific algorithm tweaks.

2012 is going to be a big year for Google, I feel they are going to do a major CLEAN UP of the web, poor content, thin websites and ad stuffed websites are definately going to be hit, so i’m sorry to sound like a broken record, but once again I find myself saying, UNIQUE QUALTY CONTENT AND LOTS OF IT.

Pictures with alt tags and captions, video and good old fashioned Times New Roman!

Here’s to a great 2012 🙂  Linden

Google Webmaster Tools Video

SEO and Local Businesses In 2012

Business owners are starting to realise the importance of having an online presence, but very few business owners understand HOW important it really is. So called ‘search engine optimisation experts’ are calling business owners every day, promising them the world, only to fail miserably.

Internet marketing should be a priority for businesses large and small

As Google continue to update and change the way SERPS (search engine results page) are generated, business owners need not panic too much with these continuous changes within google’s algorhithm.

The best on site SEO will always be content that is unique, relevant and high quality, preferebly added on a regular basis, if you have your own website and do not have a blog attached, get one!!!! & start adding unique quality content today!

A few methods never seem to change and they still get great marketing results. Video marketing is always a safe investment, regular press releases also remain a powerful weapon for all businesses.

There’s also Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, articles, picture and pay per click  marketing. if you add RSS marketing, banner ads and a good backlinking system, your search engine rankings will explode!

After optimising your website and attracting potential customers/clients, you then need them to take action, this could be filling in contact form, calling you, purchasing on the website, etc. But that’s another article.

For SEO enthusiasts, you just have to remember what Google wants and all Google wants, is for the searcher to have the best possible experience, if you give the searcher what they want, then the big G WILL reward you 🙂 and the world is your market!

seo london

Global Marketing

Mobile Marketing Is A Must

Business owners need to be mobile ready, you have to have mobile ready websites for your business, everyone is going mobile, it’s becoming a part of everyday life! By 2014 they predict mobile internet WILL take over desk top internet usage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s another little stat – 1 in 4 people are using their mobile phone to look for somewhere to eat!!

Mobile marketing is here to stay, businesses need to get on board, or get left behind!

Keyword Research Tool & How To Video

The best keyword research tool by far, in my humble opinion, is Market Samurai, if you watch the video below, you see just how much information Market Samurai dishes out! And in the video I literally sctratch the service of this incredible tool. You can also download a FREE trial of Market Samurai There are many google keyword research tools, some good some bad, but there’s one thing for sure, if you research this area for a small amout of time, you will be ahead of 90% of your competition and the out of the other 10%, most of them are doing poor keyword research!

Try Market Samurai now for free!